1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess. (Post your guesses in the comment section.)
4. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions
1. Not only does he own a personalized matching set of crocodile-skin luggage, but his favorite TV program is Baywatch. So you see there's always someone sadder than you.
2. It's only in pencil! Pencil never counts.
3. I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.
4. He's the sort who can't know anyone intimately, least of all a woman. He doesn't know what a woman is. He wants you for a possession, something to look at, like a painting or an ivory box. Something to own and to display. He doesn't want you to be real, and to think and to live. He doesn't love you. But I love you. I want you to have your own thoughts and ideas and feelings, even when I hold you in my arms. It's our last chance...
5. I’ll have what she’s having.
6. Only after disaster can we be resurrected.
7. You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia…
8. Here's the Remains of the Day lunchbox. Kids don't like eating at school, but if they have a Remains of the Day lunchbox they're a lot happier.
9. A- You can never go too far. B- If I'm gonna get busted, it is not gonna be by a guy like that.
10. I'm here in case you succeed.
11. Am I buggin’ you? I don’t mean to bug ya.
12. It's hell out there. Matthew's trapped with an evangelist from Minnesota.
13. Gentlemen, the lunchbox has landed!
14. Better watch out, Sammy. You'll get healthy eating all that crap.
15. The French are glad to die for love. They delight in fighting duels. But I prefer a man who lives... and gives expensive... jewels.